`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A retail excursion (new pics and more added)

RE: A retail excursion
(09-22-2014, 10:35 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hey Ryan, love the new banner with the baseball auto insets! Very cool idea! Are they from your collection, or just grabbed some pics off eBay?
One thing though ...... Chris Young needs some pinstripes Smile
Thanks, no bulldog made it for me! As user said above though it's the wrong auto. I didn't even spot till he said something but he's right it's the wrong Chris young auto. I loved him in AZ he was my favorite for years. He doesn't hit for average but he's great defensively and has some pop in his bat!
(09-22-2014, 11:21 AM)barrassohof35 Wrote: hey ryanmo, nice banner but that is the wrong chris young autograph. you have the mariners pitcher young shown, just a heads up.
Dam your right thanks for pointing out it, was so happy just to get it completely overlooked it lol.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(09-22-2014, 03:40 PM)zeprock Wrote: I need the Pujols Heritage. PM sent.
Actuall, I can't trade Pujols or Buchholz ... See new thread in baseball forum "weird quirk in ORG" for details ....
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Trade offer sent

Having fun with Donruss!
[Image: null_zpsf911cad8.jpg]
This Tanaka/Abreu /999 card is very nice!
[Image: null_zpsfdd96db0.jpg]

.... And a great blaster of Platinum
[Image: null_zpse625050e.jpg]

.... And finally, I picked up a last little lonely pack of Prizm, only to be rewarded with this nice Trout treat.
Sure, an auto would have been sweeter, but this isn't too bad for a $10 hanger.
[Image: null_zpsb8a2b2a7.jpg]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: A retail excursion (new pics)
I see our mutual friend is visiting you again. Maybe I can tempt him back with some beautiful Minnesota pre-fall weather.

Mid to high 70s all week and perfect sleeping weather in the mid-60s.

Come back, Streaky, I need you a little more. I'm sorry I've spent so much time buying singles lately ... I promise I'll do better.

P.S. - Nice hits, Doc.
Kepler

Nice breaks!! I especially like the 5 tool Frazier and the Rodriguez auto! The prism looked good too!

Having a really nice/fun Donruss/Prizm run going ...
[Image: null_zps428763a9.jpg]
I've been chasing that RW&B Jeter all season! Next I need the Camo!
[Image: null_zps0d0b8892.jpg]
(09-26-2014, 11:20 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice breaks!! I especially like the 5 tool Frazier and the Rodriguez auto! The prism looked good too!
Thanks! Yeah, my Eduardo collection is growing! I love getting PC hits!
I also needed that Toolsy die cut! Abreu, Tanaka, not bad either!
(09-26-2014, 10:48 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I see our mutual friend is visiting you again. Maybe I can tempt him back with some beautiful Minnesota pre-fall weather.
Mid to high 70s all week and perfect sleeping weather in the mid-60s.
Come back, Streaky, I need you a little more. I'm sorry I've spent so much time buying singles lately ... I promise I'll do better.
P.S. - Nice hits, Doc.
Thanks! Streaky has been coming and going, lately. I think he's having problems making up his mind where he wants to stay. Darn those free-spirited Streaky ones!

Nice jeter
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(09-30-2014, 02:32 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice jeter
Thanks.
Went out to find some more Donruss ...Nada.... but picked up a few discounted 2013 blasters from Walmart instead. Found some decent stuff ... One great card, but not a great player .., yet. Smile Anthony Alford /10 ... Koufax and Jeter SP .. Not bad hits from three $12 blasters.
[Image: null_zpsdc40626e.jpg]

And went to see if Bowman Chrome was at Target ... No, but a 2014 Bowman blaster that was the last one was there ... Felt bad for it, so I brought it home .... Napoli /75 for trade if anyone is interested. Alex Reyes auto ... St. Louis prospect ... Any good?
[Image: null_zps11bdd2e0.jpg]