Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NASCAR Trivia Thread

RE: NASCAR Trivia Thread
You got it. Did you look it up? Smile

It's kind of hard to believe there's never been another race on that day. There have been 9 Leap Days since that one, but none fell on a race day.

(03-11-2015, 03:34 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: You got it. Did you look it up? Smile

It's kind of hard to believe there's never been another race on that day. There have been 9 Leap Days since that one, but none fell on a race day.
Ya, I had to do some research. There was a Feb. 29 that fell on a Sunday in 2004, but there was no race that year...interested as to why, but I haven't looked further in to it.

Anyway, here we go:

What was the quickest journey from Rookie of the Year to Champion in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, and who did it?
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(03-12-2015, 08:23 AM)dunnere Wrote: Ya, I had to do some research. There was a Feb. 29 that fell on a Sunday in 2004, but there was no race that year...interested as to why, but I haven't looked further in to it.

Anyway, here we go:

What was the quickest journey from Rookie of the Year to Champion in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, and who did it?
I believe we did this question already. It was worded differently but I'm sure we did it. I know the answer so I'll see if someone else can/will answer it.

(03-12-2015, 12:14 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I believe we did this question already. It was worded differently but I'm sure we did it. I know the answer so I'll see if someone else can/will answer it.
You may be right...well, let's see who is paying attention, then...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

(03-12-2015, 02:21 PM)dunnere Wrote: You may be right...well, let's see who is paying attention, then...
I scoured the thread b/c I know I asked this question before. I shouldn't have spent so much time looking for it. Big Grin
I did ask it and YOU were the one to answer it!

(03-12-2015, 08:23 AM)dunnere Wrote: What was the quickest journey from Rookie of the Year to Champion in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, and who did it?
Dale Earnhardt. ROY in 1979, Champ in 1980
Looking for Carolina Panthers & Sterling Marlin!

(04-13-2015, 08:59 PM)pbobo44 Wrote: Dale Earnhardt. ROY in 1979, Champ in 1980
It's about time someone answered it! Tongue You are correct Paul. Do you have a question for us?

(04-14-2015, 12:57 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Do you have a question for us?
How about...

Can anyone tell me the five drivers, sponsors, and numbers of the military cars driven in the 1991 Daytona 500?
Looking for Carolina Panthers & Sterling Marlin!

Oooooohhhhhh! That's a good one!!!