`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW DO YOU POST GRADED PRICES?

HOW DO YOU POST GRADED PRICES?
Does anyone know how to post graded prices in your org? I just loaded a bunch of graded vintage hof'ers, and I cant figure it out.

RE: HOW DO YOU POST GRADED PRICES?
The ORG does not have separate pricing for graded and raw. It only lists Raw pricing, there are columns you can add to mark what company and grade the card has, but you cannot change the assigned Beckett value for the card.

Thats pretty lame. If anyone wants a card off of you that's graded, you have to explain to them that the price displayed is not accurate. Im sure that will go over well.

change the condition listing from the default to the graded condition, that will at least give your trader a heads up that something is special about the card. It will not be current to really volatile pricing on graded cards but it will give you an idea. You can also mark n/a for price and go from there if someone sends an offer.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(09-20-2014, 04:27 AM)tdog4468 Wrote: change the condition listing from the default to the graded condition, that will at least give your trader a heads up that something is special about the card. It will not be current to really volatile pricing on graded cards but it will give you an idea. You can also mark n/a for price and go from there if someone sends an offer.
Hey, thanks for the help. Im really new to this stuff. I managed to change everything in my org to graded status. I cannot get it to change in my trade list that's in my profile. Would you happen to know how to make that happen? When I check out my org, it looks great. All cards have the appropriate grades and labeled with which company graded them. When I view my profile, all the cards are still in raw card form.

(09-20-2014, 09:32 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hey, thanks for the help. Im really new to this stuff. I managed to change everything in my org to graded status. I cannot get it to change in my trade list that's in my profile. Would you happen to know how to make that happen? When I check out my org, it looks great. All cards have the appropriate grades and labeled with which company graded them. When I view my profile, all the cards are still in raw card form.
I do not believe there is a way to change the status within your profile's "Items to Trade". If there is perhaps someone could enlighten both of us. But as far as I know there is no way.
The Beckett ORG has many limitations beyond the basic book keeping of cards. And it took a very long time for them just to get to this point.

(09-20-2014, 11:28 AM)dimarco73 Wrote: I do not believe there is a way to change the status within your profile's "Items to Trade". If there is perhaps someone could enlighten both of us. But as far as I know there is no way.
The Beckett ORG has many limitations beyond the basic book keeping of cards. And it took a very long time for them just to get to this point.
Im not understanding why I can do it in my organize, but not have it visible for everyone else. It doesn't do any good just being available to me... I know what cards I have. It has let me upload them correctly int my organize. It just wont translate into items to trade.

I think you are set up correctly, If I go in your profile and pull a sample of cards this is what I see.

1909-11 T206 #309 Christy Mathewson/White Cap Very Good $900.00 1
1933 Goudey #181 Babe Ruth RC Very Good $2,000.00 1
1934 Goudey #61 Lou Gehrig Excellent $2,400.00 1
1938 Goudey Heads-Up #250 Joe DiMaggio XRC Good/Very Good $1,050.00 1
1938 Goudey Heads-Up #288 Bob Feller XRC Very Good/Excellent $450.00 1
1939 Play Ball #92 Ted Williams RC Excellent $1,440.00

so you see the different conditions and values of each card.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

That's the difference in talking about. In my Organize, I have every graded card listed with the numerical grade, grading company, and graded price (although they appear out of date because they are nowhere close to the magazine edition). Example: I have a '51 Bowman Willie Mays in there. The listing in my org reads: 1951 Bowman Willie Mays rc PSA 6 $2000. In my trade profile it just reads 1951 bowman willie mays excellent/mint and whatever the book value was. They are all like that. Anyone know how to put the My Organize box underneath your profile picture? Ive seen lots of people do that. Maybe that will work.