`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Finally Figured Out How To Upload To Org!!

Finally Figured Out How To Upload To Org!!
Put 10 cards in to start as it's very slow and cumbersome to deal with. Send me trades! Looking for Bowman Chrome Prospect Autos!!!

RE: Finally Figured Out How To Upload To Org!!
(09-18-2014, 06:59 PM)Mike7149 Wrote: Put 10 cards in to start as it's very slow and cumbersome to deal with. Send me trades! Looking for Bowman Chrome Prospect Autos!!!
You will need to mark those cards "For Trade" before we will be able to see them or present you with a trade.

Hey, I'm new to this also. I gave up on listing my stuff in organize. It takes forever to do. I know absolutely nothing about computers, but I figured out how to create a link to photo bucket so people can view a few examples of what I have to offer. Click on the link below and check it out.

There is nowhere for me to check "For Trade"

I have cards in there marked as "Have" only, but cannot find out where to mark them for trade.

Click the tab at the top that says Organize.
Click "Cards".
It will pull up an excel type table. The columns are......
1. Card
2. Condition
3. Have
4. Trade away
5. Want
6. Trade for

You need to make sure that ALL of the cards you are willing to trade have at least a "1" in the fourth column.

Think they are marked For Trade now, however the condition says N/A for most of them. I put them in as Gem 9.5 because they are BGS Graded 9.5/10.

Yeah, that worked. Yeah, the system will not show a price for "most" ?.5 conditions.

(09-18-2014, 07:25 PM)WillTheThrill22 Wrote: Yeah, that worked. Yeah, the system will not show a price for "most" ?.5 conditions.
That's dumb....the company professionally grades using the .5 system.

I have some bc autos if u want to have a look

(09-18-2014, 07:55 PM)ounagi Wrote: I have some bc autos if u want to have a look
Trout and Mantle all I saw. PM me pics?