`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Already missing trading

Already missing trading
So I left on my deployment last night and arrived at one of the main transportation hubs this morning and it looks like I will be stuck here for a few days before they send me to my final destination. I am dying of boredom right now too. The most exciting thing to do over here is search ebay for more Craig Biggio cards to add to my collection.

Anyways, just thought I'd post an update. I think I'll go outside now and play the game of drink more water than you lose by standing out in the sun. It was a nice 60* and the leaves were just starting to turn when I left Germany... get to trade that in for 105* middle finger. Not complaining but it is pretty funny. I know Richard and Greg will get a good laugh when they see this.

Hope all is well with everyone else on the board.

Dan
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

RE: Already missing trading
LMAO...

Yep I got a kick out of this bro!

As far as trading don't even worry bro it only gets worse... Lmao

Don't worry I'll be hooking you up while you are gone. Just be safe and get back home soon!
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Be safe and thanks for all you do!!
Mostly football and a set builder

think cool thoughts!

Thank you bbniner80, and VERY WELL PLAYED Jacoby.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

Let me know when you settle in so I can send your package to you. Thanks
I loved Germany when I was there I spent 6 years of my childhood there

Since this is morning and my spelling is a little rusty but I will try anyways " Gootenmorgan"
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(09-19-2014, 07:10 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Let me know when you settle in so I can send your package to you. Thanks
I loved Germany when I was there I spent 6 years of my childhood there

Since this is morning and my spelling is a little rusty but I will try anyways " Gootenmorgan"
where were you? i spent time in Heidelberg, my cousin worked on tanks over in stuttgart

I was in Wurzburg, Schwienfurt, Nurnberg, and Untaoheriem from ages 1year to 4 years old and again from 7-10 years old. Late 70's early 80's

My dad was a CWIIII in the army and retired in Ft Hood in 1986 he served 30 years in the army and ROTC in high school. He was the one who figured out why our M1-A1 tanks caught fire and sometimes blew up.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]