`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resubscribed - lost collections

Resubscribed - lost collections
Hey I am just getting back into the hobby after a 2 year break. I just paid for my subscription to the online and mobile price guides and noticed most of my collections are not showing up in my "my organize". Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a solution or am I going to have re-log 1000's of cards?

Thanks in advance.

BM.
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

RE: Resubscribed - lost collections
Has it been that long since you accessed your org? If so, beckett cleared out the orgs belonging to people who were believed to be no longer active on the site. Probably gonna have to re-load it all, which sucks.

Or call them as see if it does not take a couple of days to re-energize your data from archives..
2 years is a long time though..
Good luck

I would give them a call
Mostly football and a set builder

Yes I would definitely call them. There is a multi pae thread discussing this so I suggest only a month or 2 hiatus next time. Good luck & hope they can help you.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

1st...Welcome back! As stated above......account may have been cleared out in the spring. As suggested, give them a call and see what they can do re back-up.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Just logged in. Everything is back. I guess it takes 18 hours for everything to load back in. For anyone else who experiences the problem - don't panic haha
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.