`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2014 rookies and stars football

2014 rookies and stars football
What is the difference between the rookies and stars cards you pull from hobby boxes and the longevity box that Target is selling.
I bout my son a box from target and it was loaded with inserts he pulled
2 tre mason jersey card 11 of 25 and 19 of 25
1 Aaron Murray jersey card 9 of 25
2 autograph cards
And a few other # cards,

Look at the pricing online I can't show him what his are worth. Do they price the same or is there another pricing guide for that set.

RE: 2014 rookies and stars football
If it the same as in the past, the longevity is basically a parallel release of the regular version. Just with more foil cards and parallels. They used to issue before 2004 the longevity cards in the regular issue as a parallel insert which were number to /125 or less then they added a whole new product line of "longevity" R&S with around 10-15 different parallels. Before they did the two releases the longevity cards held a bit of a premium as they were more scarce, now I don't see much of a difference in terms of BV/SV because there are so many of them. I pulled a green parallel /5 of DeSean Jackson out of last years R&S and I can't even get $5 bucks for it. Lots of inserts and I like the look of em, but the value just isn't there.