Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prices in Org not updated
09-10-2014, 10:13 PM
Prices in Org not updated
Prices listed in my collections in my org aren't the current prices. Some cards had their prices changed more than a week ago (some up, some down), yet the old price is still listed in my org. A search for that card in the OPG turns up the new price, not sure why pricing in my org won't update, but it's frustrating...am I missing something?

Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers, autos of current and future Cleveland Indians (esp. B. Bradley, N. Jones, Kluber, Lindor, Mejia & Zimmer) & autos of Cleveland Browns. Top PC Wants: Brett Favre auto.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2014, 08:30 AM
RE: Prices in Org not updated
(09-10-2014 10:13 PM)roger rabbit Wrote:  Prices listed in my collections in my org aren't the current prices. Some cards had their prices changed more than a week ago (some up, some down), yet the old price is still listed in my org. A search for that card in the OPG turns up the new price, not sure why pricing in my org won't update, but it's frustrating...am I missing something?
I think it takes a while to update the ORG and make it same as OPG..for sure that is the case with new products...takes a month sometimes
09-12-2014, 09:56 AM
I can't even update the Total Value of my collection. Has been this way for about a month. The option just hangs after about 20 seconds of trying. When i try my smaller individual collections this is working. This was working at some point.
I have Total Access purchased. This problem had existed in the past. Was fixed, but now its back. Overall not surprised. Membership up in December, will be saving my money this time.
09-17-2014, 08:41 PM
And is it just me or did the price guide, for example baseball, just go from about $25 for three months to $45 for three months? When did this happen?