`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Finally! Been searching forever for this one.

Finally! Been searching forever for this one.
I received this in the mail today and I'm so excited! I've been searching for over 15 years for this card. This is the first card I've knocked off my wantlist in over a year.

[Image: kaufmangold001_zps14f63361.jpg]
[Image: FINAL%20BECKETT%20BANNER_zps7fydiu6h.png][/URL]
NAPOLEON KAUFMAN SUPER COLLECTOR
1177/1199 (98.2%) + 10/85 (11.8%) TRUE 1/1's = 1187/1284 (92.4%) TOTAL

ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY OR TRADE FOR KAUFMAN WANTS ANY RARES.

RE: Finally! Been searching forever for this one.
Congrats man! Great feeling to check off a long time want.

Congrats,

can you share where you got it, I am looking for the Neil O'Donnell Gold series parallel.

Congrats man! Hopefully more will follow soon Smile

Awesome card! Always a good feeling to track down and grab a card that's been hiding lol. Think it took me well over a year to find the last Elway letter patch from '09 Topps. Congrats man!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Sweet pickup congrats

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

I also bought alot of packs of these in hopes of finding that kaufman I needed but was unable to pull it. In the process, I did pull alot of common cards and some gold ones. If anyone is looking for their player, I will look to see if I have it.

I contacted the members that I know are player collectors that I encounter often, so I'm not sure how many of the big names I'll have left. I did not pull any favre cards, only 1 barry gold (holding for someone), an elway and 1 gold elway, 1 emmitt gold and his base, troy gold and base, irvin base and gold, deion base and gold, and marino gold and base (only have depending on members contacting me back). I have other golds and alot of base cards but these are the "big name" players I pulled. I hope I can help with your collections.

Great find man! I know how great that must feel when you finally get one your looking for!

NICE! I'm still searching for 4 cards from 2007 Leaf Limited to complete my master set! I know the pain (well, half) of waiting so long....and I'm only at 7 years, not 15!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(09-10-2014, 07:27 PM)ugameck Wrote: NICE! I'm still searching for 4 cards from 2007 Leaf Limited to complete my master set! I know the pain (well, half) of waiting so long....and I'm only at 7 years, not 15!
Which cards you need for that set? If I see any, I'll contact you and let you know where. Yeah, 7 years is a long time. There are some cards I wonder if I'll ever find the rest of my life. lol! But, that's what makes collecting fun sometimes. Anyway, good luck with those last 4.