`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT - this is a very cool NFL fandom map!

OT - this is a very cool NFL fandom map!
I believe this is a very scientific and accurate reflection of which NFL team is the most popular within each county of the USA. The methodology is explained below in the caption.
[Image: lygqkjqwwa94uzjgfwew_zps240f6eeb.jpg]
If you want a closer look of one:
http://cdn.theatlantic.com/newsroom/img/...iginal.png
I live in Seminole County, FL which is the north metro side of Orlando. I am very surprised that the Dolphins and not the Bucs are the most popular here and in Orange below. It is also very odd to me that Osceola County (below Orange) is in Cowboy color.

I grew up in northeast PA and am a lifelong Eagle fan. I noticed back then that there were separate contingents of Eagle, Bill, Giant, Cowboy, Steeler, and Redskin fans everywhere since one market did not completely dominate my native area. I am a bit surprised, but not shocked, that Steeler popularity reaches that far east in the state.

How about you? Tell me the teams representin' the counties you lived in. Are you too surprised by the data concerning your residences?
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

RE: OT - this is a very cool NFL fandom map!
So lemme get this straight…. according to this map and I hope its correct…. THERE ARE NOOOOO JETS FANS OUT THERE….lololololol

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(09-09-2014, 04:20 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: So lemme get this straight…. according to this map and I hope its correct…. THERE ARE NOOOOO JETS FANS OUT THERE….lololololol
Well, none that dominate one county at least...or unless Jet fans do not use Facebook.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Well according to the cowgirls they are americas team, how does this reflect that?
Mostly football and a set builder

I'm surprised about the Cowboys in Nevada, I would think it would have been Cardinals or California teams
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]