anyone recognize this one

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: unknown autograph
Sorry...couldn't even guess

(09-09-2014, 12:25 PM)savagenate Wrote: Sorry...couldn't even guess
thanks

What area did you find it in? That might help figure it out.

The closest one I can tell from a quick couple of searches may be Steve Smith of the Panthers (89). Kind of similar if he used the same S for both parts of his name.... maybe?

(09-09-2014, 12:58 PM)bojesphob Wrote: What area did you find it in? That might help figure it out.

The closest one I can tell from a quick couple of searches may be Steve Smith of the Panthers (89). Kind of similar if he used the same S for both parts of his name.... maybe?
im in tennessee middle close to nashville
(09-09-2014, 01:20 PM)mike2014 Wrote: im in tennessee middle close to nashville ,,,Same ball other side another auto

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jared Cook is #89 on the Titans right now, so maybe that's his? Not sure of the other one.

I don't recognize it. Any background on where you got the auto, as it could help at least in figuring out what possible teams the player played on which could hence help in the search.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(09-09-2014, 02:35 PM)djohn Wrote: I don't recognize it. Any background on where you got the auto, as it could help at least in figuring out what possible teams the player played on which could hence help in the search.
middle tennessee area close to nashville found ball at thright store , thanks

It does not look like an NFL ball. I see possibly jersey number 79 and I have ruled out Mickey Mantle.

(09-09-2014, 02:55 PM)gyoung Wrote: It does not look like an NFL ball. I see possibly jersey number 79 and I have ruled out Mickey Mantle.
Funny, cause it looks like #89. Also it appears to be a Wilson National Football League (NFL) ball, though that doesn't mean much as someone could've gotten the ball at a Walmart and had a high school or college player sign it. I would check for some Tennessee Titans and Tennessee Volunteer autos of players who wore #89 and see if any come up close.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/