`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
New Fancave Thread - Show Off Your Fancaves/Displays!

New Fancave Thread - Show Off Your Fancaves/Displays!
The most recent mancave/fancave thread I could find was back in 2012 and had alot of broken links, so instead of reviving it I thought we could start fresh.

I started my mancave in a spare bedroom when I bought my house. The room was perfect at the time because it had a built in desk and shelves and room for a couch, tv and mini fridge. Over the last couple years I ran out of space so I have spent the last few months transitioning to a larger finished room in my basement. Here is my progress so far. I don't have much to show for my Jim Leonhard collection currently as I have some of it on loan to our local museum along with items on loan from Jim and his family for a local sports exhibit. Once I get those items back, I will update with more pictures. I'd also like to update the lighting at some point.

Please show off your fancaves and displays! There are alot of amazing collections out there and lots of great display ideas! Let's see what you've got!

[Image: DSC01838_zps1085d8a1.jpg]

[Image: DSC01840_zpsd9ffb336.jpg]

[Image: DSC01804_zps4770a930.jpg]

[Image: DSC01844_zpsc1a0c58e.jpg]

[Image: DSC01843_zpsc1d9d9e1.jpg]

[Image: DSC01833_zps67875f0b.jpg]

[Image: DSC01845_zpse52868c9.jpg]

[Image: DSC01834_zpsca230e62.jpg]

[Image: DSC01805_zps4f0c275c.jpg]

[Image: DSC01839_zpsceb88988.jpg]

[Image: DSC01836_zps15c73ca0.jpg]

[Image: DSC01837_zpsbbe0a954.jpg]

[Image: DSC01787_zps3c869cdb.jpg]

Here are links to my specific PC threads, in case you want to see my the collections that adorn my mancave in greater detail.

Green Bay Packers: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1485189.html

Local Guys: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1555385.html

[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: New Fancave Thread - Show Off Your Fancaves/Displays!
Nice alan. I have a bunch of stuff showing off but my space in NO WHERE near done.
I will have to take pics maybe. Smile
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Man cave threads always rock and never get old. Hopefully others will contribute a new batch of personal man cave photos, or even older ones. All my stuff is stored in a walk-in closet right now and will be for the foreseeable future.

After looking through your photos I wish that I had a basement of my own to work with. This is a drawback to owning a Florida home.

I like how everything is organized and displayed, especially the cards on display on both sides of the wide ridge that protrudes from the ceiling.

My suggestion though to everyone when submitting man cave photos, and this is just me because I am weird, is that I would like to see photos taken from all four corners of the room. For example, I would like to see a couple photos taken from the front of the TV since it gives me a mental blueprint of the room.

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Now that is a cave!!!!!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

You the man Alan! I still have an addition for your mancave. PM me your addy one...more...time!

(09-08-2014, 01:49 PM)alanch Wrote: The most recent mancave/fancave thread I could find was back in 2012 and had alot of broken links, so instead of reviving it I thought we could start fresh.

I started my mancave in a spare bedroom when I bought my house. The room was perfect at the time because it had a built in desk and shelves and room for a couch, tv and mini fridge. Over the last couple years I ran out of space so I have spent the last few months transitioning to a larger finished room in my basement. Here is my progress so far. I don't have much to show for my Jim Leonhard collection currently as I have some of it on loan to our local museum along with items on loan from Jim and his family for a local sports exhibit. Once I get those items back, I will update with more pictures. I'd also like to update the lighting at some point.

Please show off your fancaves and displays! There are alot of amazing collections out there and lots of great display ideas! Let's see what you've got!

[Image: DSC01838_zps1085d8a1.jpg]

[Image: DSC01840_zpsd9ffb336.jpg]

[Image: DSC01804_zps4770a930.jpg]

[Image: DSC01844_zpsc1a0c58e.jpg]

[Image: DSC01843_zpsc1d9d9e1.jpg]

[Image: DSC01833_zps67875f0b.jpg]

[Image: DSC01845_zpse52868c9.jpg]

[Image: DSC01834_zpsca230e62.jpg]

[Image: DSC01805_zps4f0c275c.jpg]

[Image: DSC01839_zpsceb88988.jpg]

[Image: DSC01836_zps15c73ca0.jpg]

[Image: DSC01837_zpsbbe0a954.jpg]

[Image: DSC01787_zps3c869cdb.jpg]

Here are links to my specific PC threads, in case you want to see my the collections that adorn my mancave in greater detail.

Green Bay Packers: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1485189.html

Local Guys: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1555385.html
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Wow alanch...just wow lol

Thanks everybody! nittany13, once I get my Leonhard stuff back from the museum at the end of the month, I'll get some shots from each corner. Kelly, PM sent!

Everybody else, let's see those caves!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

(09-09-2014, 12:56 PM)alanch Wrote: Everybody else, let's see those caves!
Someday I'll have time to actually work on and finish mine off Sad

until then!

Awesome stuff BTW! Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I don't have one, but you have inspired me Alanch! Gonna have to start planning one out :p

So your a Bears fan? Haha Seriously though, sweet cave!

Our basement is fully furnished with Bar and pool table but no sports. Have always wanted to deck it out. Maybe one day. Your post might be the kick in the pants I need : )
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics