`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clint Bowyer FT/S (Autos, RUs, Parallels, Inserts, etc)

Clint Bowyer FT/S (Autos, RUs, Parallels, Inserts, etc)
I'm thinking I'm going to let go of most of my Bowyer collection. Not because I don't like him anymore...quite the contrary, actually...but, I just don't have the room to PC everyone that I'd like to anymore. I am hanging onto a couple pieces, but I've marked a lot of good stuff for trade. Not looking to trade them away for just anything, though, I will be looking for JMac, Rusty, Irvan, Pearson, and Dillon Brothers...Female Driver autos I still need...and PCs from the other sports (St. Louis Cardinals & Kansas Jayhawks).

I will consider selling if interested, but price would really depend on how much you want. The more you want...the better price I will give you. I promise a very good deal if you happen to want to buy. This is a great chance to start a Bowyer PC with a bunch of great cards!

Anyhow, I'm sad to let some of these go, but like I said...I need the room. Please give me a look if your interested!

Thanks everyone,
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports