`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Recent McMurray Acquisitions

Recent McMurray Acquisitions
First, I want to publicly thank Tom (dunnere) for sending me a great RAOC I needed. One of the 2014 Redline B&W JMacs/75. Thank You very much, Tom!

Well, I'm waiting on one or two more McMurray autos to arrive in the mail, but as soon as they do, I will be at 92/100. Only eight more to hunt down till I hit my first goal!

Also, I bought my first piece of sheet metal! Should be here next week sometime. It's not as cool as some of the pieces listed on feebay for a couple hundred dollars, but I won the auction for $20 free shipping! It's a fender piece from 2012, check it out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Jamie-Mcmur...2c8a738322

Well, time for the showcase! lol, kidding. Thanks for taking a look, my friends!

Be Well,
Jason

2010 Press Pass Burning Rubber Prime Cuts #BRD29 Jamie McMurray/Talladega 02/25
[Image: 002_zps6be29011.jpg]

2010 Wheels Main Event Upper Cuts Knock Out Patches #UCKOJM Jamie McMurray 15/25
[Image: 002_zps6e908b99.jpg]

2011 Press Pass Showcase Classic Collections Ink #CCMEGR Jamie McMurray/Juan Pablo Montoya/Earnhardt-Ganassi Racing 04/25 [PSA 10]
[Image: 002_zps7b72feeb.jpg]

2012 Total Memorabilia Dual Swatch Melting #TMJM Jamie McMurray 3/5
[Image: 001_zps31b7eca1.jpg]

2012 Total Memorabilia Signature Collection Quad Swatch Holofoil #SCJM Jamie McMurray 2/5
[Image: 004_zpsd41e7ff4.jpg]

2012 Total Memorabilia Signature Collection Triple Swatch Gold #SCJM Jamie McMurray 6/10
[Image: 003_zps7b241ac4.jpg]

2014 Press Pass Redline Magenta #38 Jamie McMurray 01/10 (Door #)
[Image: 003_zps22af92c6.jpg]

2014 Press Pass Redline Relic Autographs Blue #RRSEJM Jamie McMurray 07/10
[Image: 001_zps2a101d18.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Recent McMurray Acquisitions
Sweet additions, Jason. Those 2012 TM's are awesome! Nice grab on the sheetmetal piece too.
I had someone offer me a full front end from Trevor's car a couple of weeks ago. I had to turn it down for 2 reasons. #1: He wanted $200 for it (not a bad price for such a large piece) and I just didn't have that much to blow on 1 item. #2: I have NOWHERE to put something that big, at least not where anyone would be able to see it.

(09-04-2014, 09:48 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Sweet additions, Jason. Those 2012 TM's are awesome! Nice grab on the sheetmetal piece too.
I had someone offer me a full front end from Trevor's car a couple of weeks ago. I had to turn it down for 2 reasons. #1: He wanted $200 for it (not a bad price for such a large piece) and I just didn't have that much to blow on 1 item. #2: I have NOWHERE to put something that big, at least not where anyone would be able to see it.
Yeah, I've had my eye on this piece for awhile. But way more than what I what to spend right now, not to mention like you, I have no idea where in the hell I'd put it! lol It is very cool, though!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Jaime-McMurray...3393dc004b
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

The JMac McDonalds rear end that shows up in the 'also viewed' section is $125 cheaper! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

That one you have been watching is a sweet piece of memorabilia. Anybody buying something like that has to have a HUGE man-cave (or an empty garage) just to display it! The ONLY way I could display something like that is to move this:

[Image: PanthersFathead.jpg]

The Fathead helmet is 4.5 ft wide and the banner is 2.5 ft wide. Moving those 2 items would make me have to re-arrange the entire 16 foot wall and scatter all of the other Panthers stuff on each side of them to different walls. Not only would that take a lot of planning to re-locate everything, but I would also have to figure out how to anchor the front bumper to the wall and/or ceiling.
TOTALLY OFF-TOPIC, but while I have my PB page open...

If you ever get the chance to go to the MLB HOF & Museum, DO IT!!! I got the opportunity back in 2005 (right after R. Sandberg and W. Boggs got inducted). Here are 2 great pictures I took of pictures of Ozzie inside the museum:

[Image: 075-HOF1980sCardinals.jpg]

[Image: 101-HOFOzzieEducationSign.jpg]

The pics were in the same folder as my Panthers Fathead pic so I thought I'd share them in case you never saw them before now.

You know I'm looking for the Stewart version of those 2012 TM booklets...great pick ups, on those and all of the new stuff...sweet Redline.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

The race worn on those book cards are sick. Nice adds.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Nice additions to your PC congrats. I like the Redline Relic auto with the 3 color patch, sweet.......
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Great additions Jason, congrats!

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]