`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is Sportslots trustworthy?

RE: Is Sportslots trustworthy?
(03-05-2014, 11:40 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Why did we just res a 2 year old thread?
Its been happening a lot lately...

While we are on the topic though....my past two orders have gone very poorly...both orders I received damaged cards. And its not the kind of damage that could have happened in the mail. So I really wish sellers would state the true condition on there. I still would have bought the one as it is a very rare card but I would have passed on the other.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(03-05-2014, 11:40 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: Why did we just res a 2 year old thread?
I'm glad somebody did! I didn't know about this site. Funny thing is the creator of the post (dabears 1985) sold me his Briggs pc he started the post about. I just picked up 2 more I didn't have!

John
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

If you notice it was resurrected by a person who made it their first post. I think sometimes people are doing Google searches for something and then when a forum thread comes up they might reply without looking at the date of the thread. I have almost done this a few times in other forums, but catch myself once I notice the date.

Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I've bought quite a few cards from this site. I have never got ripped off BUT there is a good chance card will arrive in Plain envelope and I often get the wrong card. Alot of sellers don't know what cards they have. For instance: Got a 98 green Absolute parallel and was NOT green retail parallel like I thought. It was base card that is green in color. Bought a gold parallel that was supossed to be #ed/25 but it was the base card that was gold in color. Alot of things like that. You will usually get a refund BUT it goes into a store credit account.
[Image: FINAL%20BECKETT%20BANNER_zps7fydiu6h.png][/URL]
NAPOLEON KAUFMAN SUPER COLLECTOR
1177/1199 (98.2%) + 10/85 (11.8%) TRUE 1/1's = 1187/1284 (92.4%) TOTAL

ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY OR TRADE FOR KAUFMAN WANTS ANY RARES.

Yea, 100% legit.
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10