`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another fine box of 2014 finest

Another fine box of 2014 finest
broke another box yesterday .x-fractors are already spoken for.bogaerts refractor 8/25
the autos were jose ramirez and wilmer flores are going to pc as i am trying to collect the base card auto set so if anyone could help me out that would be awesome .i will trade in your favor for autos i need the rest are for trade

[Image: Scan_20140903_zpsb2962958.jpg]

RE: Another fine box of 2014 finest
Would love a shot at the Xander and posibly could use some of your refractors. I opened 3 more master boxes just need to find time to get them into the organize. Hopefully I got more of the base autos you need. I'm hoping to send an offer tonight.

(09-03-2014, 10:10 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Would love a shot at the Xander and posibly could use some of your refractors. I opened 3 more master boxes just need to find time to get them into the organize. Hopefully I got more of the base autos you need. I'm hoping to send an offer tonight.
sounds good hopefully we can pull a trade off.

I HAVE A EXTRA CASTELLANOS AUTO AND SOME PHILLIES PITCHER

Some very nice cards. Love the Tanaka

who is the phillies pitcher?i may need it already have the other one ty

Hey man, PM me a list of who else you need, I'll keep my eyes out and try to get a couple of them tomorrow night for you.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

bogaerts traded