`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New DFW area card show

New DFW area card show
We are beginning a monthly show for October 18, November 15 and December 13 at the Southfork Hotel, 1600 N Central Expressway (Hwy 75) in Plano TX

These shows will run from 10 Am to 4 PM with $1 Admission at the door.

Dealer tables still available. Hope to see you there.

This is a seperate venture then the show I coordinate for Adat Chaverim, as this show is for profit and we don't limit (unless sold out) how many tables a dealer can take. We will be, as always, taking donations for our Adat Chaverim show though Smile

Hope to see you this fall

Rich
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

RE: New DFW area card show
Friendly Bump

We have also acquired the Dallas Card Show name and will be using that to publicize the show as well. In addition, we are working on autographs guest (s) as we type this

Rich
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

Best of luck with the shows, Rich!

Freindly Bump

(09-24-2014, 06:39 AM)richk Wrote: Freindly Bump
How many dealers are signed up if you don't mind me asking? I live way over in Burleson, but I'd drove up there if it was a good size show!! I haven't been to a card show in YEARS!!!

(09-24-2014, 09:27 AM)TxSoldier Wrote: How many dealers are signed up if you don't mind me asking? I live way over in Burleson, but I'd drove up there if it was a good size show!! I haven't been to a card show in YEARS!!!
We have 12 dealer tables sold with a month to go and I fully expect to be sold out of our 24 or so tables by the end of this month.

With the dealers we already have, we have a real good mix of merchandise.

Plus there are two pretty good card stores within 15 minutes of the show so you can always go there afterwards and make it a card day Smile

Rich

That's a great idea. A card show + 2 hobby shops = a hobby trip!

Weekly and Friendly Bump

Hmmm think I'll check it out I live in Arlington so not too far of a drive
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

Weekly Bump -- May be a tad more frequest with show coming up this week Smile