`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to do some limited trading

Want to do some limited trading
Hello friends. I've recently been on a trading hiatus due to some medical issues...and I have been bored out of my mind!! I'd love to do some limited trading which basically means, I can only trade cards I can physically get to. Mainly these are autos, relics, and most of my 2014 stuff. These are all pretty much on top and easily accessible. If there is anything else I have you'd want to trade for...I cannot guarantee I could work it into the trade at this time. Completely depends on accessibility. (My cards are all in boxes and stacked on top of each other...right now, getting to those lower boxes is difficult)

And to those who trade offers I canceled a few week ago, please accept my apologies. I know a few of those offers I still cannot fulfill at this time.

Thank You and Be Well!
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Want to do some limited trading
Hope your medical issues are not serious! Give me a look and hopefully we can make a deal. Take care!
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(09-02-2014, 01:17 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Hello friends. I've recently been on a trading hiatus due to some medical issues...and I have been bored out of my mind!! I'd love to do some limited trading which basically means, I can only trade cards I can physically get to. Mainly these are autos, relics, and most of my 2014 stuff. These are all pretty much on top and easily accessible. If there is anything else I have you'd want to trade for...I cannot guarantee I could work it into the trade at this time. Completely depends on accessibility. (My cards are all in boxes and stacked on top of each other...right now, getting to those lower boxes is difficult)

And to those who trade offers I canceled a few week ago, please accept my apologies. I know a few of those offers I still cannot fulfill at this time.

Thank You and Be Well!
Jason
Hit me up with an offer any time, my friend. Got some new Cardinals in just looking for a good home ... especially since I've seen Arcia Chromes popping up now.

Hope all is well and the medical issues are more annoying than they are serious.
Kepler

Thank you for the kind words, my friends. I appreciate that. No, the medical problems aren't too serious...it's something I've been dealing with for the last ten years and every once in awhile, it gets really bad. Not to mention, I had to go through some medication changes on top of the physical problems. Really wiped me out this time around. Anyhow...getting better and will be all good sooner than later, I'm sure.

Jared, all my Topps redemptions still say pending...including the Arcia? Hmm...I'll keep an eye on it for sure. You know it's yours as soon as I get it!

I'll definitely give ya both a look. Thank You!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Good to see you back Jason, glad your feeling a little better my friend! Sent an offer!!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Welcome Back! I hope your feeling better
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Glad ur feeling better Jason. If u get some new cardinal doubles, let me know. Thx Ethan
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

Get well soon my friend! Glad to see you back on the boards.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Hope you get well soon!

Offer sent.

Check me and make an offer. You know I am still trying to get rid of those Declaration of Independence cards. What ever you have laying around. Thanks.