LTTF HOF RC's

LTTF HOF RC's
Like the title says....

Ozzie Smith 1979 Topps #116
Paul Molitor 1978 Topps # 707
George Brett 1975 Topps # 228
Dave Winfield 1974 Topps # 456

would love to trade for a

Mike Schmidt 1973 Topps #615, but Im not sure I have the fire power for that yet.

Please have a look and let me know if we can work out a trade. Looking for conditions between 7-8.

Thanks, William.

RE: LTTF HOF RC's
Still looking. Would love to work out a deal or two.

Thanks,

William

Anybody wanting to trade? Please let me know if we can work something out for the cards listed above. Thanks, William

I have a 76 Topps Eckersly RC if you're interested.

(09-08-2014, 09:03 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I have a 76 Topps Eckersly RC if you're interested.
Thanks for the response. Yeah, I'd be interested. Is it the 8 that is listed in your Vintage Baseball PC? If so, shoot me an offer and we can go from there. Thanks, William.

(09-08-2014, 10:26 PM)WillTheThrill22 Wrote: Thanks for the response. Yeah, I'd be interested. Is it the 8 that is listed in your Vintage Baseball PC? If so, shoot me an offer and we can go from there. Thanks, William.
It isn't graded 8, I just used the default. I have no idea how to asses vintage.

(09-09-2014, 04:15 PM)slufan83 Wrote: It isn't graded 8, I just used the default. I have no idea how to asses vintage.
No, I wasn't expecting it to be graded. I was simply asking if it was the NM/M one that you had listed in your Vintage PC or if you thought you had one in your "available for trade" that I was missing. Im interested if you'd like to shoot me a picture, we can see if we can work something out.

Thanks, William

Still looking if anybody would like to work out a deal. Thanks, William.

I may be able to help you out with any or all of those rc's. I tried to check your stuff out but my phone is cropping the screen. You have any decent Stantons?
I may be able to help you out with any or all of those rc's. I tried to check out your inventory but my phone is cropping the screen. You have any nice Stantons?

(09-17-2014, 09:17 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I may be able to help you out with any or all of those rc's. I tried to check your stuff out but my phone is cropping the screen. You have any decent Stantons?
I may be able to help you out with any or all of those rc's. I tried to check out your inventory but my phone is cropping the screen. You have any nice Stantons?
Thanks for the response. Im sorry to say, I do not. I just started collecting again about 4 months ago and Im only doing so to build up a nice collection to give to my son in 8-10 years (he's 8 months old now). So, I don't have much new stuff at all. Please have a look at my Org. when you get a chance and let me know if we can work something out. Would love to pick up one or two of these.

Thanks, William