`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Free cards

RE: Free cards
Incredible and awesome gesture on your part!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Thanks so much for the pc help, got several pc cards I could use! I pc Bobby Bonilla and Chris young so thanks a lot that was very nice of you!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

PM sent & thanks!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Glad everyone was happy with the packages. Should have another round going out on Friday. If you emailed me haven't got a package or a response let me know.
Photobucket

All the teams listed earlier are gone. Going to the post office right now. Have these teams now:

A's
Angels
Astros
Blue jays
Braves
Cardinals
Cubs
Dodgers
Giants

Just send me your address and team you want.
Photobucket

Anyone else?
Photobucket

Received a package today. Many thanks to the OP for his generosity & gesture!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

(09-17-2014, 07:19 PM)manningsecnumbr1fan Wrote: Received a package today. Many thanks to the OP for his generosity & gesture!
Me too, again. Awesome lot of ichiro's, thanks again
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I would love Giants and Angels! Also, I received my Padres package today and it was unbelievable! Thank you so very much! To many great cards to name, but the Everth Cabrera Auto and the Trevor Hoffman GU relic was very shocking to see. Money has been tight, and even though these are going to my nephew as part of his starter kit, I got to open the package, and it was like Christmas! I will make sure to pay this forward in some manner this year! You are awesome!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]