`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Free cards

RE: Free cards
I coordinate shows for our synangogue's brotherhood (Men;s Club) 2x a year and would be happy to accept anything you want to send us. When we (I) receive your cards, I'll get you a tax receipt sheet for your records.

Rich
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(09-01-2014, 10:40 AM)rad_1205 Wrote: Interested in the nationals
Send me your address and they are yours.
(09-01-2014, 02:13 PM)richk Wrote: I coordinate shows for our synangogue's brotherhood (Men;s Club) 2x a year and would be happy to accept anything you want to send us. When we (I) receive your cards, I'll get you a tax receipt sheet for your records.

Rich
I could probably get you some. Do you take football as well? Just PM your address.
Photobucket

I've gotten some more teams together:

Reds
Yankees
Blue Jays
Ichiro (I know he's not a team)

Let me know if your interested
Photobucket

That's a real class act.
I collect Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., and Philadelphia Eagles autographed graded cards!

(09-01-2014, 08:57 PM)txviking Wrote: I've gotten some more teams together:

Reds
Yankees
Blue Jays
Ichiro (I know he's not a team)

Let me know if your interested
Since I see you have players as well, is there any chance you have Galarragas???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Ok sent a bunch out. Still waiting on responses from some of you with addresses. Still have Rays, Padres, Rangers, Reds, Blue Jays, and Ichiro. The reason I'm doing the Ichiro is it is a trade that fell through, not probably going to search for individual players, sorry.
Photobucket

I like the Ichiro, if it's not asking to much?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I want to send out a big thank you to txviking for the big stack of cards that arrived in my mailbox yesterday. I am paying it forward and sending the majority of these to a young collector in PA who will be even more excited than I was to get this surprise in the mail.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

EXTREMELY GENEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I received a large package from an unknown name. After I opened it I realized where this must have came from.
It was stacks and stacks of YANKEES cards!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU so much

also received my end......THE PHILLIES

great section of cards and even awesomer person for doing this, much thanks
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]