`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORG fully updated! Looking to make some trade!

ORG fully updated! Looking to make some trade!
Hey guys, i just finished updating my ORG, i added a lot of stuff including some MVP 14-15

I would really like to make some trade this weekend, im still mainly looking for Mike Richter, Keith Yandle, any cards i don't have. Im also trying to finish my 2013-14 Panini Prizm set, including the update, inserts and auto's but excluding the millions of different colours parallels...

Finally im also interested in cards of those players but on a secondary basis: Joe Cannata, Jake Gardiner and Morgan Rielly.

PC: Mike Richter, Keith Yandle

NEW Top 3 Most Wanted Cards :
1- 1995-96 BE A PLAYER AUTOGRAPHS #S191
2- 1997-98 UPPER DECK GAME DATED MOMENTS PARALLEL #107
3- 1997-98 PINNACLE TOTALLY CERTIFIED PLATINUM GOLD MIRROR #13

RE: ORG fully updated! Looking to make some trade!
Check my org if you want for Prizm. I don't know if you need any that I have but you might
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

Send PM of your needs, especially 2014-15 and I'll see if I can Help
..... deleger22@hotmail.com

Hey Man,

Not sure if I already told you this but I have a pretty rare Keith Yandle Private Signings auto card from the 2012 all-star game. I can't even find it listed in the Beckett org so I guess we can assume its NPDTS. Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks

MC

(08-31-2014, 05:14 PM)st3ve85 Wrote: Hey guys, i just finished updating my ORG, i added a lot of stuff including some MVP 14-15

I would really like to make some trade this weekend, im still mainly looking for Mike Richter, Keith Yandle, any cards i don't have. Im also trying to finish my 2013-14 Panini Prizm set, including the update, inserts and auto's but excluding the millions of different colours parallels...

Finally im also interested in cards of those players but on a secondary basis: Joe Cannata, Jake Gardiner and Morgan Rielly.
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.