`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Renfroe? you still here? you have a card I need

Renfroe? you still here? you have a card I need
His pm's are full. Does anyone know if he is still active?

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

RE: Renfroe? you still here? you have a card I need
Bumping because I really need this card

Post the card you need maybe someone else has it and is willing to trade.

(09-02-2014, 01:57 PM)brian2345 Wrote: Post the card you need maybe someone else has it and is willing to trade.
Good idea but with such a low serial number I doubt anyone has one. Rob Kaminsky
2014 bowman platinum camo refractor /15. Fingers crossed!

I'm active just every few days, my cards are being sent to me should be here in the next couple weeks
I still have the Camo it's 15/15 send the offer so I know where it's headed when I get them here or hopefully you find one sooner

(09-02-2014, 10:42 PM)renfrow831 Wrote: I'm active just every few days, my cards are being sent to me should be here in the next couple weeks
I still have the Camo it's 15/15 send the offer so I know where it's headed when I get them here or hopefully you find one sooner
Let me know when you get your cards so we can try and hammer out a deal my man! I've got all those Giants waiting for you Smile
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(09-02-2014, 10:42 PM)renfrow831 Wrote: I'm active just every few days, my cards are being sent to me should be here in the next couple weeks
Thanks for the reply. I tried sending a pm but you are still full. I am really looking to buy since I dont have the org anymore. Please keep me in mind when you receive your cards. Thanks