`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error Card - Sheffield, LoDuca

Error Card - Sheffield, LoDuca
I Have A Error card that I cannot find anywhere on the Internet, including Beckett. The card Shows Gary Sheffield on the front #169 and Paul LoDuca On The Back #267. The Card is not married but it looks like it is printed like this. Any thoughts on this card or it's possible value.
Yankee fan from day 1. looking to trade for Yankees I don't Have

RE: Error Card - Sheffield, LoDuca
What product?
Mostly football and a set builder

This is probably a misprint and not an error
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Jacoby?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(08-31-2014, 11:11 AM)bbniner80 Wrote: What product?
2002 Fleer Triple Crown
(08-31-2014, 11:12 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: This is probably a misprint and not an error
Curious: Isn't a Misprint a Factory Error.

It's an error in the printing process John. A flawed card that normally devalues the card. I have a bunch of them in my collection.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(08-31-2014, 01:36 PM)zeprock Wrote: It's an error in the printing process John. A flawed card that normally devalues the card. I have a bunch of them in my collection.
Thanks For The Information. Now I know

thanks zep!

typical wrong back card, considered a flawed card not an error. more typical in sets with mass production, and certainly int the first time ive seen this kind of flaw with triple crown that year.

as far as value, it isnt considered an error card, much less a recognized one. you might be able to find a hardcore sheffield or ludoca fan who collects oddities that would give you a dollar for it
(08-31-2014, 01:36 PM)zeprock Wrote: It's an error in the printing process John. A flawed card that normally devalues the card. I have a bunch of them in my collection.
i play hoops for 3 hours. THREE HOURS!

my fault, im slippin'

(08-31-2014, 01:41 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: thanks zep!

typical wrong back card, considered a flawed card not an error. more typical in sets with mass production, and certainly int the first time ive seen this kind of flaw with triple crown that year.

as far as value, it isnt considered an error card, much less a recognized one. you might be able to find a hardcore sheffield or ludoca fan who collects oddities that would give you a dollar for it

i play hoops for 3 hours. THREE HOURS!

my fault, im slippin'
Thanks As Time goes On I learn More and More.