`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question about trading...

Question about trading...
I currently have a few cards that don't seem to be listed in the Beckett database. I was just wondering, is there a way to offer these cards in a trade even though Beckett doesn't have a listing for them?

The cards are as follows:
-2013 Pride of the Pinstripes, leaf cut sig of Len Boehmer #/10
-2013 Pride of the Pinstripes, leaf cut sig of Allen Gettel #/10
-Famous Fabrics First Edition Cityscapes "Los Angeles" quad relic of
Mike Piazza, Marcel Dionne, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and Jordan
Farmar #/9

I don't think they'd be worth a fortune, but I might be able to work them into a trade to the right collector, thanks for your help. Any input would be greatly appreciated Smile Hope you can pick out the pictures.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Question about trading...
cut signature sets are usually not in the beckett database. there are too many checklist issues, and the companies dont verify them

famous fabrics definitely wont be in the database as they are completely unlicensed by anyone - and to be very frank, they are extremely questionable on authenticity. maybe not as bad as KSA, but still

Ok, fair enough... Thanks.

(08-30-2014, 10:39 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: cut signature sets are usually not in the beckett database. there are too many checklist issues, and the companies dont verify them

famous fabrics definitely wont be in the database as they are completely unlicensed by anyone - and to be very frank, they are extremely questionable on authenticity. maybe not as bad as KSA, but still
Not familiar with them but can they be traded on here as is or as "freebies" included with a Beckett trade.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I would think so Smile