`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Donruss Series 2

2014 Donruss Series 2
Went to the LCS to see if they still had some chrome in since my package that was supposed to arrive today is delayed due to "weather" in Chicago, so it wont be here till Tuesday now( I live one state over in Iowa....). They were all sold out, so after loooking at everything the only thing that interested me was the Donruss, so I got that and looked at thier older boxes and they had 2 boxes of '95 Leaf Limited that I also purchased. I just started ripping/collecting again 2-3 weeks ago and Donruss s2 has probably been my favorite so that's why I decided to get another box of it. It's safe to say after opening, I can say I am glad I did. With no further ado, commence with the pictures.

[Image: ahqIZCS.jpg?1]
[Image: XcKyiwC.jpg?1]

Then I hit this and got a big smile on my face and was glad I decided to buy the last box.

[Image: WLzhGc6.jpg?1]

But then.............THEN............ this thing showed its face!

[Image: 9iKsKZ7.jpg?1]

=D
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.

RE: 2014 Donruss Series 2
Love that Cargo and Abreu!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Everything added to my org.
If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.

Congrats on the cargo, if he could just stay healthy he would be a beast!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(08-29-2014, 04:09 PM)tenaciouzd Wrote: Went to the LCS to see if they still had some chrome in since my package that was supposed to arrive today is delayed due to "weather" in Chicago, so it wont be here till Tuesday now( I live one state over in Iowa....). They were all sold out, so after loooking at everything the only thing that interested me was the Donruss, so I got that and looked at thier older boxes and they had 2 boxes of '95 Leaf Limited that I also purchased. I just started ripping/collecting again 2-3 weeks ago and Donruss s2 has probably been my favorite so that's why I decided to get another box of it. It's safe to say after opening, I can say I am glad I did. With no further ado, commence with the pictures.

[Image: ahqIZCS.jpg?1]
[Image: XcKyiwC.jpg?1]

Then I hit this and got a big smile on my face and was glad I decided to buy the last box.

[Image: WLzhGc6.jpg?1]

But then.............THEN............ this thing showed its face!

[Image: 9iKsKZ7.jpg?1]

=D
Glad to see a fellow Iowan got some great hits from Donruss. I like what Panini did with the Donruss t his year. I have always been a fan of the Diamond Kings. Thanks for sharing your pulls.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Awesome! Congrats! Love the Donruss products this year!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics