`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
checking status of order

checking status of order
HI i'm a newbie to the forum. Just wondering if there is a way to check the status of a submission(either through form number/name/whatever)? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

RE: checking status of order
When did you mail it? What method did you use? What service level did you select?

I am just a commoner around here but I could help you estimate your remaining time.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

thanks for the response y2hood. it was submitted at a show last week with 10-day service. i was told it would take about 2 weeks before it would be shipped. I was just wondering if there was something set-up to possibly see the progress through the order process.

I think there is one. Go to "Grading" tab, select "my grading orders". There should be your job ID along with your order status there.

Yes a 10 day service would be 2 weeks because weekends are not figured in. If they meant 2 weeks before it even got to Dallas from the show, then I have no idea what you should expect.

Realistically, if it got to Dallas on the following Monday shipped from your house then grading clock would start on Tuesday. Count 14 days with Tuesday being day #1 and Saturday/Sundays being skipped. It's been a very long time since I've done a 10 day order so I'm not sure how soon they will notify you of job received, but I know for my last 20 and 45 day orders you usually will get it the day before or day of job completion.

Good luck! At least with a 10 day you won't be wondering for long.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Thanks chocoboboy and y2hood for the responses.

Checking status of order

(08-28-2014, 09:50 AM)mickeydp2 Wrote: HI i'm a newbie to the forum. Just wondering if there is a way to check the status of a submission(either through form number/name/whatever)? Any help would be appreciated thanks.
Good Morning. I shipped a package of cards to be graded. I have tried to find out what their status is. When I try it wants an order number. I do not have an order #. My USPS tracking says it was delivered. The tracking number is 9506113459264051183285 This is my first card submission with Beckett. Thanks Bill  330 608 2369  William Miller By the way Beckett makes it impossible to contact them for questions with out an order number.

Submitters should have receieved a single email when their package arrived confirming the package is in house. Depending on the service level, a submitter may see nothing for a while until BGS starts the grading process.

Log into your Beckett account, in the upper right hand corner submitters will see 3 Lines- tab it
It will show something like the below
Where it says MY ORDERS tab that choice. It will go immediately to the orders screen
If any order are on the grading floor they will show under GRADING

The direct link is below if you want to just log into Beckett and shortcut it the way I do with a link

https://www.beckett.com/account/orders?s...pe=GRADING

Hope this helps-
Jeff

[Image: post_thread_1010096955_BGS-account-setting.jpg]