Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two boxes of 2014 Topps Chrome

RE: Two boxes of 2014 Topps Chrome
nice boxes!
i'm trying not to buy any but my man roogie odor is in this year's

(08-28-2014, 01:10 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Awesome Abreu hit! That Jeter is really nice, too! Congrats! Hold onto that Ivan Nova sepia ... I might have something to trade you when I get my boxes of Chrome this Friday!
I'll hold on to it for you, I'm sure we can work something out.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

i have been yet to pull harper,trout,puig,baez,bryant,soler,or abreu. never pulled a taveras either when he was such a high prized rookie. ive always had to purchase. Sad
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

"BiiiiiiG Teddyyyy bets it all" " I'm fine, feel great, I'm still up 20 grand from this last time I stick it.in you" "if you don't have.my money by then, then you are.mine" "it still hurts doesnt it........Watch as all your dreams.......go down the fauking drain.....your fate is right beside you.....that ace couldnt have helped you........(damon)"ur right teddy, I flopped a nut straight" (teddy scrambles to expose cards) "YOU.MUTHERFAUKER! YOU MUTHERFAUKER! JUST CHECK CHECK CHECK! YOU TRICKED ME!" (Damon)"You.feelin satisfied now teddy? I can on bustin you up all night" (goons rush Damon) "NEINT!" He beat me, straight up! Pay that.man, pay that man his money...."

If they are for trade I would love a shot at those Mets
[Image: 3iOMt.png]
Collect all type of Mets cards from modern era along with Hamilton, Braun, Fielder,Lincecum, Mauer, H Ramirez, and other current MLB stars
http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/af20...WGrizwold/

Great Boxes! Congrats on the Abreu. Nice looking stuff, but I don't particularly care for the die-cuts which are a PITA putting into sleeves. Thanks for sharing...keeping or selling the redemption?
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Congrats on the Abreu!!!

Love the chrome retro this year
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint