`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you having problems like this..?

RE: Are you having problems like this..?
Seems to be happening a lot lately. My last few trades have not deleted the cards from my ORG and I've been working on trades with others who have cards listed that aren't supposed to be there.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Yep. I now make sure I have all cards pulled before finalizing any trades. Got burned a couple times because org wasn't keeping track properly.

I've been noticing a lot of odd things lately. Cards not migrating to my org when accepted in a trade. A difference in values between the trade screen and the information screen (shown when clicking on the card for more detail). I've also had cards that I've trading still in my org. Hopefully this all gets fixed soon.
Top Wants:

1. 2001 Bowman's Best- Albert Pujols
2. 2011 Bowman Sterling- Mike Trout
3. 2011 Bowman Chrome- Paul Goldschmidt

[Image: Angels_Signature_zps8fa1f692.gif]

Ive had this happen much more over the past few months, so i always pull cards before accepting or sending what would likely be the final counter. I feel like a _*_*@ every time i have to tell someone I don't have a card but most people get it because it's happened to them

That's cool I just wish I didn't have to keep pulling stuff. Is there anyway to start your Org. OVER...and will this cure the problem. And is there anyone out there from beckett that will talk to us on the boards. I know they mods for this but how about a programmer? Oh and I have notice a problem with autos and Relics too. So there goes that theory. "To Errrrrr is human to Arrrr is pirate!" We have a lot of both happening on here.