`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Jumbo Box

2014 Topps Jumbo Box
Again, nothing for trade or sell - and no scanner, so no pictures - just giving results

Definitely noticed a theme here:

Rookie Patch:

Michael Sam (two color)

Autographs:

1985 Auto (on card) /150 - Michael Sam

Redemption: Odell Beckham, Jr. Apparently a base Topps Autograph since it says Topps Autograph of Odell Beckham, Jr.

Bonus Hit:

Andre Roberts Black Printing Plate - first one of those I've ever gotten. i have to say that the plate also looks much better than i expected it to look.

Weird: even though Roberts signed with Washington in the off season, the plate still shows and lists him as an Arizona Cardinal. i guess that listing Washington players as playing for other teams is one way for a card company to deal with the Washington name controversy.

Also got a Navarro Bowman alternate. Can't remember who the Gold, Pink, and Camo were. No black this year.

Overall, i'm happy - even though i'm not a big fan of the base design or most of the inserts - but its hard to complain about a box when you get a 1/1

RE: 2014 Topps Jumbo Box
It's always awesome to pull something like a 1/1! Congrats!

Hey any 1/1 pull is sweet! Congrats!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Can't complain about a 1/1! Decent box!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(08-25-2014, 04:27 PM)demondukk Wrote: Can't complain about a 1/1! Decent box!
That's what I think as well - was happy with the Sam and Beckham autos and then add in a 1/1.
(08-25-2014, 12:46 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Hey any 1/1 pull is sweet! Congrats!
Its even cooler, since I had never actually seen a black printing plate in person, and did not realize how cool they actually look (which makes sense, its essentially an etching of the photo)
(08-25-2014, 10:31 AM)savagenate Wrote: It's always awesome to pull something like a 1/1! Congrats!
Its only the fourth 1/1 I've ever pulled.

Thanks to you all

id take the sam for my mizzou player collection
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Congrats on the 1/1, still waiting for my first.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK