`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ertz Cyan Printing Plate 1 of 1

Ertz Cyan Printing Plate 1 of 1
Hey I just pulled the cyan ertz printing plate. I don't really know anything about the plates and have never pulled one before! Thoughts please!?
The Mears family

RE: Ertz Cyan Printing Plate 1 of 1
Nice pull! If you are looking for pricing, I'd check sold listings on the auction site to see what similar caliber players have gone for. Marshawn Lynch early non-auto/patch plates were around $12...Johnathan Franklin the same. I had a Terrance Williams auto plate that sold for $25. Trade value though may be how bad someone wants the card...they may be willing to trade more for it to make sure they get it. My best guess would be $12-15 trade value.

Plates fluctuate so much but they are still 1/1s and to a super collecter they are awesome to have. My guess is the same 12-15$. I've bought plates for $5 and $100 lol

Thanks for the info guys! Another question... What the heck are with these baby cards? What are they?
The Mears family

There is a whole lot of buzz out of Philadelphia that Ertz could become the next major star at tight end in the league. You might want to take that into account in deciding to move the plate now or hold - and of course, that depends upon your degree of tolerance for risk for chasing potential stars.

Personally, i'd hold, but then i'm an Eagles fan, so i hold every Eagles card i get

(08-24-2014, 09:36 PM)TheMearsFamily Wrote: Thanks for the info guys! Another question... What the heck are with these baby cards? What are they?
What do you mean by "baby cards"? If you want to move it, there's a user in the trade section looking to trade for Zach Ertz stuff.

(08-26-2014, 10:00 AM)savagenate Wrote: What do you mean by "baby cards"? If you want to move it, there's a user in the trade section looking to trade for Zach Ertz stuff.
They are these very small cards Topps are putting the in the packs.
The Mears family