`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing major, but not bad

Nothing major, but not bad
Accidentally put this on someone else's thread ... I must have been really tired.

Here are a couple of best o'blasters / hangers from the past week. Like I said, not much to brag about, but not bad enough to complain about, either.
Enjoy!
Value-wise, Jeter and Appel are probably the big hits (andPC) The other Heritage are all SP and believe they are doubles and FT.
[Image: null_zps476a107d.jpg]
Always nice to find Ruby and sapphire cards .. I was lucky to get 8 from 5 platinum products (3 hangers/2 blasters)
[Image: null_zpsdfca9394.jpg]
Tanaka! And another Bryant!
[Image: null_zps1d54baf5.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Nothing major, but not bad
Great looking stuff DrM. May come after you for the Meyers Heritage. Those platinum die-cuts are just awesome and great players to get! Great Stuff! Have you gotten any extra Jose Fernandez or Joey Gallo from BPlatinum?

OT...are you doing any inception this year?

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Great job Doc!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(08-23-2014, 01:16 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Great looking stuff DrM. May come after you for the Meyers Heritage. Those platinum die-cuts are just awesome and great players to get! Great Stuff! Have you gotten any extra Jose Fernandez or Joey Gallo from BPlatinum?

OT...are you doing any inception this year?
Thanks, Joe.
Wil (2014 Heritage) Myers is all yours. I don't have platinum dupes on Gallo or JoFer, yet. As soon as I do, they're yours!
I'm not buying any inception this year. There's something about the look of the base card design that just left me feeling .... Ehh. I don't hate it, but it's just too .... Ehh. Also, I don't know exactly when they came out, but I think I was doing my case of Series 2, and all funds were diverted to that cause.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.