`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade now in next few hours here in the morning! Shipping TODAY!

Looking to trade now in next few hours here in the morning! Shipping TODAY!
I'm looking to trade with someone that has a decent amount of Blackhawks to choose from. I'll be at my computer checking to see if anyone has replied or sent an offer(s) for the next couple of hours. If we deal in the coming hours, I'm shipping out today! Let's deal hockey fans!

RE: Looking to trade now in the next couple of hours, let's deal. I ship out tomorrow!!!!
Offer sent, added a few more Hawks to the org.
Skyhawk27

Looking for NY Ranger players, especially lesser known and odd ball stuff.
Have 620 different players/6690 different cards and counting.
Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342

RE: Looking to trade now in the next couple of hours, let's deal. I ship out tomorrow!!!!
Need more trades!! I've only made 1..I think, 2 at the most! Where's the traders at...I'm pulling the cards for the trades in 2 hours then I'm done taking trade offers tonight to that will ship out tomorrow.

I tried to trade with you but you cancelled the trade, guess that would've gotten you 3 trades , I think, at the most
[Image: Golies_zps1b8a9baa.jpg]

Well I pulled 4 trades, better than nothing. Got a sweet Kane card I've been hunting for, finally got it!