`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maya RC becoming a real good card too have

Maya RC becoming a real good card too have
I know some here may not want WNBA stuff.
However I think this card is becoming very valuable.
[Image: CC5064FE-1A4F-4805-A06A-E4116A2E6CC0_zpsmqqa8cmv.jpg]

RE: Maya RC becoming a real good card too have
I am not big on WNBA but I have been looking at Elena Delle Donne cards since my daughter went to her basketball camp and they good for a real good price..

There is definitely a market out there for them and they are very limited print runs.
[Image: arod.gif]

(08-19-2014, 02:32 PM)arod1973 Wrote: I am not big on WNBA but I have been looking at Elena Delle Donne cards since my daughter went to her basketball camp and they good for a real good price..

There is definitely a market out there for them and they are very limited print runs.
www.wnbacards.com Donna might have one.

I can't believe Becky Hammon is going to be a Spurs assistant. I remember when she was drafted like it was yesterday. My has time flown by...
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

I enjoy watching the WNBA on TV. The league is getting better with lots of solid players. Never a bad thing watching good basketball and some really attractive women....win win lol
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.