`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
HUGE Thanks To Shelby

HUGE Thanks To Shelby
Well it never amazes me of the generosity out here but Shelby took this to a new level. I received about 200 David Pearson cards today from Shelby! In the package there were race used , autos and serial numbered cards!
Thank You!
Shelby
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: HUGE Thanks To Shelby
Wow! WTG, Michael. That's a huge leap forward in the Pearson collection.

(08-16-2014, 09:16 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Wow! WTG, Michael. That's a huge leap forward in the Pearson collection.
Yes you can say that again! I went from a handful of cards to a few hundred!

(08-16-2014, 10:11 PM)minitracer Wrote: Yes you can say that again! I went from a handful of cards to a few hundred!
That jumps your Pearson PC card-count past all of my drivers except Jimmie and Mark! In one fell swoop...

Big Grin

I'd love to see scans/pics of some of the best cards.

(08-16-2014, 11:14 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: That jumps your Pearson PC card-count past all of my drivers except Jimmie and Mark! In one fell swoop...

Big Grin

I'd love to see scans/pics of some of the best cards.
I still need to organize/go through all of them but will post pics soon.

That is great to, great job Michael and congrats to Kevin for an enormous boost in your collection Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Always love to hear these stories, awesome job Michael, congrats Kevin on being on the receiving end of such a gift, this is what makes our community special.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

glad you liked them. i am sure there are duplicates in there but there should be plenty of non duplicates.

CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

(08-17-2014, 08:19 PM)shelbysaleen Wrote: glad you liked them. i am sure there are duplicates in there but there should be plenty of non duplicates.
Oh yea definitely there were plenty of non doubles.
Thanks Again!