`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Have you ever thought about what you will do with your PC when ur gone?

Have you ever thought about what you will do with your PC when ur gone?
What are you going to do with your personal player collection when you pass on? My wife looked at me the other day while I was going through my cards and asked me what she would do with all my cards if something ever happened to me. She said she don't know anything about them. I know most people will just pass them down to their children. I told her I never really thought about it. I have a little girl, but I know she has no interest in football cards. If she gets older and says she wants them to remember me by, I'll give them to her. But if she doesn't have any interest, then this is what I have decided to do.

I told my wife to just go on facebook and friend Napoleon Kaufman and send him a message of my story of collecting and just give him my collection. Napoleon retired to be a minister and I can think of noone better to leave my cards to other than my daughter. I think it would be a cool thing to have all your cards given to you one day. To know that someone looked up to you enough to spend all that time collecting them. Kaufman has given me much joy in collecting and would love to return that joy to him one day. If he chooses not to keep the cards, I would like to have them auctioned off and the money donated to his church.

I'm just hoping that day will be a long long time from now. lol.

[Image: FINAL%20BECKETT%20BANNER_zps7fydiu6h.png][/URL]
NAPOLEON KAUFMAN SUPER COLLECTOR
1177/1199 (98.2%) + 10/85 (11.8%) TRUE 1/1's = 1187/1284 (92.4%) TOTAL

ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY OR TRADE FOR KAUFMAN WANTS ANY RARES.

RE: Have you ever thought about what you will do with your PC when ur gone?
Mine are getting buried with me Smile

(08-15-2014, 11:42 PM)butterworth1326 Wrote: Mine are getting buried with me Smile
LOL! I have a feeling your not alone.

But you have to be careful of grave robbers.
[Image: FINAL%20BECKETT%20BANNER_zps7fydiu6h.png][/URL]
NAPOLEON KAUFMAN SUPER COLLECTOR
1177/1199 (98.2%) + 10/85 (11.8%) TRUE 1/1's = 1187/1284 (92.4%) TOTAL

ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY OR TRADE FOR KAUFMAN WANTS ANY RARES.

(08-15-2014, 11:42 PM)butterworth1326 Wrote: Mine are getting buried with me Smile
Yep! [Image: tongue.gif]
No, honestly I'd like them to go to someone who enjoyed my collection as much as I did & add to it!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

I'd like to hand it down to kids or grandkids if I ever have any...if not, then have them auctioned off for people suffering from, or for research on, Lyme Disease.

I wouldn't need it anymore. My wife/family can keep whatever they want and sell/donate the rest.

Well unfortunately my Keary Colbert collection will most likely not be wanted by anyone. My collection of high high end cards and memorabilia I will have something set up that they will either be sold to dealer friends of mine or auctioned. I have amassed quite a bit and I just do not want it to be trashed. Fortunately my gf ( future wife ) understands what this stuff is worth as she knows its how I make my living.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Donate to a charity. Nobody in my family collects and I have no children
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(08-16-2014, 12:19 AM)savagenate Wrote: I'd like to hand it down to kids or grandkids if I ever have any...if not, then have them auctioned off for people suffering from, or for research on, Lyme Disease.
Great minds think in parallel patterns Smile I actually had gotten to the point where I didn't think they was going to happen. Thankfully in February I'll have someone to pass them on to Smile

(08-16-2014, 04:38 PM)bojesphob Wrote: Great minds think in parallel patterns Smile I actually had gotten to the point where I didn't think they was going to happen. Thankfully in February I'll have someone to pass them on to Smile
Lol, that'll be great! Happy for you Smile