`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Move My Hockey

Looking to Move My Hockey
I only have mostly base cards from this current year, but I'd like to get rid of as much of it as possible. I'm still going to collect hockey, but it seems like trading my hockey is almost impossible. For how much I spent on packs/boxes, it just makes more sense to buy singles since I can never seem to trade any of my pulls. I'd be willing to trade in your favor if I could get any Blues cards or baseball cards in return. Just need it all gone.

RE: Looking to Move My Hockey
I am looking for Rangers first but would take the rest as well. In addition to what is in my org I also have 13-14 certified - Jaden Schwartz 184 auto jersey /499, path to the cup Crombeen/Niemi of /399, Masked Marvels Elliot /999 and a Goalie Pulls Halak. Also, I am waiting on a redemption card of Tarasenko - 13-14 Contenders signature patch #272. These will be added to my org soon. Let me know if you are interested.
Skyhawk27

Looking for NY Ranger players, especially lesser known and odd ball stuff.
Have 620 different players/6690 different cards and counting.
Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342

I'd be interested in doing a deal that would help me get rid of as much as possible. I only have 1 day or so left on my hockey OPG so I only have limited time. Whatever I don't trade I'm probably just going to liquidate on eBay.

Still looking to dump large quantities of my hockey cards. Already did one deal where I gave up about $150 in bv for just $90 in return.

I tried, Mike. You cancelled the trade though. I still have most of what you wanted.

Randi

(08-23-2014, 08:37 PM)rayeates Wrote: I tried, Mike. You cancelled the trade though. I still have most of what you wanted.

Randi
I know you did. A couple of those cards were pending in other deals that I was waiting on which were inside the US. When those got traded, there were only a couple cards left that you needed and that wouldn't have really been worth the shipping to Canada.

You can check me; I have a few Blues. Might be able to do a quick PWE trade.

(08-26-2014, 04:11 PM)Bruce3D Wrote: You can check me; I have a few Blues. Might be able to do a quick PWE trade.
Hey there....I'd really like to move stuff in big quantities to get it all gone. Thanks for the message though.