`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High End cards for Trade + Many More

High End cards for Trade + Many More
Hey guys, after taking a couple years off from the hobby im back. I've decided to shrink my collection and focus on only a few select players.

Everything you see is up for trade and I have a lot more not in my org or scanned. I probably have an auto and/or memorabilia of any player you are looking for so just let me know what you need if you are interested.

Im looking for Autos, Memorabilia, Rookie Autos, Rookies of

Vince Carter (Raptors or Mavericks)
Dirk Nowitzki
Joakim Noah
Al Horford
Corey Brewer
Chandler Parsons
Reggie Miller

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PC: Basketball - Dirk Nowitzki, Vince Carter, Joakim Noah, Al Horford, Corey Brewer! Football - John Elway, Tim Tebow, Shannon Sharpe, Percy Harvin, Chris Harris Jr!

RE: High End cards for Trade + Many More
pm me man
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

Man you have some great cards! I have a ton of high end new stuff and vintage but no basketball! Are you only interested in basketball stuff?

I collect Tim Tebow and John Elway in football but that's pretty much it besides basketball.
PC: Basketball - Dirk Nowitzki, Vince Carter, Joakim Noah, Al Horford, Corey Brewer! Football - John Elway, Tim Tebow, Shannon Sharpe, Percy Harvin, Chris Harris Jr!

pm sent!

WOW! Great stuff!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

amazing stuff! wish I had high value to trade some.
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

bryandwells1 - Let me know if any of this interests you?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I need all but 2-3 I believe. Check me and see what you can come up with. I will Update my Photobucket tonight a little with what I can offer. All of my items are in Becket ORG too.
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

I am interested in your Vince Carter memorabilia cards, Rookie cards, and your Al Horford memorabilia card. PM me and let me know which cards you needed and we can get things started