`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3 Boxes Topps 2014 Mini Online Exclusives Now w Scan!

RE: 3 Boxes Topps 2014 Mini Online Exclusives Now w Scan!
(08-13-2014, 10:36 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I think they are great also....just not $52 per box great. One thing about the mini's is that autos are seeded like 1 every forth box. They let you know this up front so..........

1 Direction Day in my household today (remember your 1st concert?) as my wife has the honor of taking my 2 oldest to thier 1st concert. Me and the little one get to roam the streets...we might go crazy and hit the ice cream palor after some dinner and arcade playing.....good times.....good times
Yikes! I think my first was Little Texas and David Lee Murphy at a rodeo. If you don't count that it was No Doubt and Weezer ... I prefer to tell people that one.

On the bright side, you get ice cream and games. You are definitely the winner on this occasion.
Kepler

(08-13-2014, 10:36 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I think they are great also....just not $52 per box great. One thing about the mini's is that autos are seeded like 1 every forth box. They let you know this up front so..........
They Told us 1:4? Man, I should have ordered that one more box!
Anyway, just rechecked and yeah, if you can hold that Jeet dupe, I'd be very appreciative!

(08-13-2014, 10:36 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: 1 Direction Day in my household today (remember your 1st concert?) as my wife has the honor of taking my 2 oldest to thier 1st concert. Me and the little one get to roam the streets...we might go crazy and hit the ice cream palor after some dinner and arcade playing.....good times.....good times
WOW! 3/5 of the house are going to 1 Direction, glad to hear that you going to the Opposite Direction! Smile Ice Cream Trumps boy band any day of the week!

I was lucky, my daughter's first concert (2 years ago), was Ringo Starr and his All Starr Band. She's 16 now, and I'm lucky that she's still a Beatles freak! Last year, for her B-day she requested to go to see Bob Dylan ... That was awesome ... I guess I totally influenced her musically Smile ... Much to my wife's dismay.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice breaks! I wouldn't mind a shot at the Castellanos if I have anything that interests you. Thanks.

Nice Kinsler
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Hey, Joe! How'd your ladies like the concert?
Was worried about you guys, heard there was a disturbance in Philly over the weekend at a concert, but they didn't mention 1 Direction, so hopefully you were far away from the 'action'!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 3 Boxes Topps 2014 Mini Online Exclusives
Awesome! Thanks Joe!

(08-11-2014, 10:09 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Maybe we need to send you a "phun pack"! Got a dup Manny Future is Now insert....really didn't go through the base cards except pulling Phillies and looking for Tanaka and Abreu's. Will check tomorrow and pull them out for you. Sit tight........
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

(08-18-2014, 09:51 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hey, Joe! How'd your ladies like the concert?
Was worried about you guys, heard there was a disturbance in Philly over the weekend at a concert, but they didn't mention 1 Direction, so hopefully you were far away from the 'action'!
They had a great time and wanted to go back the second night! Traffic was horrible and it took them 2 1/2 hours after the concert was over to get home.....should be about an hour.

Thanks but the ladies are fine...whatever you heard wasn't at the 1 Direction show. I know there were 3 major concerts on friday but I didn't hear about anything but than again, I don't think I saw or read any news over the weekend. Again, Thanks for your thoughts.

PS I'll be sending a trade request over in the next couple of days..........

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.