`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday.... Nice little B-day presents

Mailday.... Nice little B-day presents
I am not a fan of non-licensed stuff but these look great and I think that this would be the best selling set out there if it were licensed.
The ginter mini is the National Convention sp

[Image: 79bc56b5ca8b10f57ae2f8076e254bbe_zps2933e567.jpg]

RE: Mailday.... Nice little B-day presents
Great cards. And yeah, surprisingly, the unlicensed sets are looking pretty darn good. Like you, I tend to stay clear, but they actually look really really good.

Also, if you want to part with one of those Elites...Smile

Great stuff. Donruss is probably the best non liscensed issue
no org, please do not send trade requests

I like the look of the silver and blue on that refractor. The blank uniforms do make it stand out from everything else. This seems like one of those sets that could be appreciated more later than it is now. One reason I like food issues (even though they're unlicensed) is because they don't look like everything else.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

I agree on both parts. I also hate & won't even buy or trade for unlicensed products. The Donruss do look great this year. I can only wish they'd get licensed again but I heard they are going exclusively with football though.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Great b-day gifts (Happy Birthday, btw)

I loved the Donruss release. One of the better non licensed products that was released this year.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature