`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ron Harper Wantlist

RE: Ron Harper Wantlist
knocked off a vintage bulls card, the 98-99 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractor!

A VERY good week for me!

00-01 SPx Spectrum 40 Lakers /25 (incoming)
00-01 Ultra Platinum Medallion 199 /50 (incoming)
00-01 Upper Deck Gold 79 /100 (incoming)
07-08 Chronology Freshman Registry (Daugherty, Price) DHP Cavs /25 (incoming)
09-10 Greats of the Game 54 Miami OH /50 (incoming)
09-10 Greats of the Game Memorable Monikers MHA Miami OH /15 (incoming)
09-10 SP Signature Ed 4 Star (Kerr, Armstrong, Paxson) 4SKPAH Bulls /99 (incoming)
09-10 Panini Studio Proofs Gold 117 Bulls /49 (incoming)

Now to wait for a month for them to make it through the mail...

Nice pickup

where did you find this one?
00-01 Ultra Platinum Medallion 199 /50 (incoming)

I have a friend who collects Harper and was in need of some cash. Worked out well for both of us! Just updated my list with the cards that came through today.. much cleaner! 09-10 Panini Studio Proofs Gold 117 Bulls /49 and 09-10 Greats of the Game 54 Miami OH /50 annoyed me so much to have on my wantlist b/c they are not rare by any means for new cards, but never showed up in the past 2-3 years.

looking for the new Ron Harper panini preferred cards. LMK if you can help me out!

I hear ron harper is going to be in the new panini flawless release. As I am the only one who collects him anymore... let me know if you got a card of his and want to sell!

It has been a good past couple of months. I have picked up three new 1/1's to my collection!!! All three are laundry tag cards and before this I had zero laundry tag cards!! So psyched! I've uploaded 2 of them to my photobucket but still have a handful of cards to load that hopefully I'll get to this weekend!

Let me know if you find anything for me friends!

Hey everyone, I updated my photobucket and just wanted to let yall know in case you wanted to see the updates! Also created a BGS registry, and am the #1 ranked Ron Harper player collector thus far (although my BGS collection is still in infancy). LMK if you see any Harpers I'd be interested in! Thanks!

been a slow couple of months. Anyone got anything for me?