`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ron Harper Wantlist

RE: Ron Harper Wantlist
(12-18-2014, 08:38 PM)j_murphy11 Wrote: Did I miss this? I've got one of the Isiahs, still needing the other. Do you know if other years of Greek Panini have been confirmed? No one seems to know.
Yes, you missed it. But may have been for the best. I won the auction for the Ron Harper, paid, and then the item was never shipped... or got lost in USPS world. Don't know. No tracking was given. I got a refund... but did not get the card, which was kinda the point.

user's ebay name was leximo though, if you wanted to contact. He told me his friend listed the cards using his ebay name, so he may not know though.

Hey all! I think I'm going to reach my goal. I am still sitting at 51 cards on my playing days wantlist, but I have 4 incoming. Actually my number went up to 52 because I discovered a new card, the 89 Chicle metalicas has 2 versions. I bought the second version online and am also waiting for that to arrive. Come on mailman, help me reach my goal of 50!!! New goal for 2015 is to get it down to 38 by the end of the year. Means I need to find 1 per month. I think it is doable... if you guys help me out!!

updated the list. Anyone wanna help me out???

Updated list. I got the green prism auto on ebay and now have the whole 14-15 Panini Prism rainbow. woot woot! Anyone know where the black and black mosaic are for the 13-14 year so I can make it 2 rainbows?

updated wantlist. Please let me know if you can help!

Slow month, but did find a couple. Anyone else got anything for me???

found one! got the 2000 Topps stars home jersey card!

dry March. Only got one new card thus far... anyone got anything for me here???

No hits in a full month now. Anyone got ANYTHING for me???

Still looking for more Ron Harper cards.