Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ron Harper Wantlist

RE: Ron Harper Wantlist
(08-17-2014, 01:42 PM)odditycards Wrote: found the silver signature ;(
Might have to open another box looking for the gold...
Any news on the Japanese gold sig?

I updated my list above if anyone can help!!

I've updated again. PLEASE let me know if you can help. I see some of my wantlist cards in beckett user's trade lists but I don't have any cards to trade. If you want CASH please let me know!!

Hello, I have the precious metal gem Harper 98-99 #d to 50.

Anyone got anything for me????

Updated list... not that there was much to update Sad
Help me out folks!

Knocked off some low hanging fruit. Come on folks! search your cards!! help me out!! please!!

Got the Chicago Bulls Topps Super Team card via ebay! Edited the main list.

Also I heard a rumor the 13-14 Court kings autograph was not made in the base edition... just gold and platinum. Any one else hear this??? Anyone seen a base harper card of this set??

Let me know!

My goal is to get my playing days Ron Harper cards wantlist to 50 cards by New Years. I'm currently at 53.. I've come sooo close but only have a little over a month to hit my goal.

My stats for those interested:
Total: 437/555 +5 incoming= 79.64%
Playing Days: 345/399 +1 incoming = 86.47%
Post retirement: 93/156 +4 incoming redemptions = 62.18%
1/1's: 7/51 = 13.73%
non 1/1's: 435/504 = 86.31%

Anyone able to help me reach my goal of only 50 cards on my playing days Ron Harper wantlist? Currently I am at 52. Got one bid pending on Ebay but need to get one more!!!!

Got the 2000-01 Upper Deck MVP gold signature /100 card via e-bay auction! Just waiting for it to come in...

(08-14-2014, 06:07 PM)odditycards Wrote: Panini Greek Sticker are coming soon to an ebay auction near you... lol...(not mine). I would be on the lookout for them in the coming weeks (1991-92). I've already preordered mine Wink.
Did I miss this? I've got one of the Isiahs, still needing the other. Do you know if other years of Greek Panini have been confirmed? No one seems to know.