`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ron Harper Wantlist

RE: Ron Harper Wantlist
updated my wantlist and the photobucket page. Got my first 1/1 in a Chicago Bulls uniform!!! Any other 1/1's out there?!?

Hey all,

Still looking for Harper cards from my wantlist. For my PC, I have also started a BGS Player Registry for Harper and have the best (and only) collection so far, but have less than 2% graded. I made my first BGS submission last week and should have the cards back in a couple weeks!! I'm very excited. I picked some of my most expensive 90s cards to get graded, but not necessarily those in the best condition... so I doubt I'll see many 9+ grades. It will still be nice to get them encased and added to registry though.

As I submit more cards, I will be looking to upgrade those with low grades. So if you have some 90s and early 00s cards from Ron Harper's playing days that are SN or SP and not on my wantlist, let me know as I still may be interested in making an offer!!!

Wish me luck on the submissions!

I got my first BGS submission back! I sent 10 cards and think I did pretty well considering what I sent:

4 BGS 9.5s
1997-98 Ultra Platinum /100
1998-99 SP Sign of the Times (with a 10 Auto grade)
1998-99 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractor /100
2000-01 Topps Chrome Final Piece Jersey /25

3 BGS 9.0
1997-98 Stadium Club Chicago Bulls Championship One of a Kind /150
2000-01 Ultra Platinum /50
2000-01 SPx Spectrum /25

3 BGS 8.5
1996-97 Metal Precious Metal
1996-97 Ultra Platinum
1998-99 Metal Universe Precious Metal Gem /50 (graded great except for 8.0 edges)

Big addition! I added 2014-15 Spectra Black Patch/auto 1/1

First 1/1 patch auto in a Bulls uniform. Only one in existence... until Panini makes 10 next year

updated list with incoming cards! Keep me in mind when unwrapping 90s wax and hitting those scarce SN cards!!

Do you happen to have all of the versions of the frequent flyer point cards from Stadium Club (I think 93-94)?

(02-09-2016, 02:56 PM)bballkm32 Wrote: Do you happen to have all of the versions of the frequent flyer point cards from Stadium Club (I think 93-94)?
There are 5 versions and I have all but version 2 or card 2 of 5. However I know several I own are not in mint shape and if you have any that are in good shape (especially #3) I'd be interested in that as well

just updating my wantlist. Please let me know if you can help me out

Updated my wantlist, website and photobucket! Check 'em out!!

Updated the wantlist!! Let me know what ya got!