Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone buying Topps mini this year?

Anyone buying Topps mini this year?
Topps mini went online yesterday. Picking up 2 boxes $52@
Anyone else getting them?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Anyone buying Topps mini this year?
If I happen to see a box when I'm out, I'll pick it up. Don't think I've ever bought any minis, but I'm going all-in this year.

Yes...ordering 3 right now.....save your Phillies for me!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(08-07-2014, 12:07 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Yes...ordering 3 right now.....save your Phillies for me!
They were already yours before you asked! Smile
Oh, and I picked up a 3rd box after seeing it didn't affect shipping charges ... Figured I'd average down on shipping Smile a good excuse Smile

(08-07-2014, 10:52 AM)wordsense Wrote: If I happen to see a box when I'm out, I'll pick it up. Don't think I've ever bought any minis, but I'm going all-in this year.
They're Topps online exclusives, I believe. So anyone that has them for sale will have bought them from Topps as well. (Therefore charging you more)
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I spent our pack funds on retail this summer but did alright there! If you pull any Lucroys, we will be happy to trade for them, Doc!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(08-07-2014, 01:41 PM)aprirr Wrote: I spent our pack funds on retail this summer but did alright there! If you pull any Lucroys, we will be happy to trade for them, Doc!
Lucroy mini cards are yours!
Are you missing any new release base cards of Lucroy? A&G, GQ, Bowman, Heritage .... Let me know. I'm sitting on lots of base dupes if you need.

(08-07-2014, 11:35 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Lucroy mini cards are yours!
Are you missing any new release base cards of Lucroy? A&G, GQ, Bowman, Heritage .... Let me know. I'm sitting on lots of base dupes if you need.
Thanks, Doc! The only 2014 Lucs we don't have are the newly released Topps Mini base and parallels, a Bowman Silver Ice and the Heritage Black Back. Haven't seen one of the Black Backs pop up yet so I'm not sure they even exist!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Have 4 coming..always enjoy the mini cards..

I snagged the Oswaldo Arcia gold on eBay last night, but if anyone lands an extra base or one of the other color variations, I'd be interested in trading.

I've got to slow down on my boxes and set building ... quickly running out of space.
Kepler

This product single handedly ruins my ebay searches for real mini's, these oversized mini's kill me scrolling through page after page Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]