`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question about my 2012 press pass autographs silver andre branch

question about my 2012 press pass autographs silver andre branch
hey guys I picked up a andre branch silver auto its graded by beckett but it just says go tigers he didn't sign his name anybody heard or seen anything ;like this before
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards

RE: question about my 2012 press pass autographs silver andre branch
press pass has been known to get a few inscription autos in the product..I don't know that there is a difference in beckett but I do know a lot of these bring a premium with collectors..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

(08-06-2014, 06:12 PM)gocardinals Wrote: press pass has been known to get a few inscription autos in the product..I don't know that there is a difference in beckett but I do know a lot of these bring a premium with collectors..
What he said. Frankly I find it ridiculous that they (Beckett) distinguish between blue and red ink in their database but not inscriptions. At least with the newer products, press pass does release the numbers, so it's not like they aren't aware of them.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(08-07-2014, 05:41 PM)uwash97 Wrote: What he said. Frankly I find it ridiculous that they (Beckett) distinguish between blue and red ink in their database but not inscriptions. At least with the newer products, press pass does release the numbers, so it's not like they aren't aware of them.
thanks guys im going to try and call press pass see if they can tell me how many were signed that way
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards