`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
8/3 What I brought home from The Nationals! … Think its my best single haul ever!

RE: 8/3 What I brought home from The Nationals! … Think its my best single haul ever!
wow, you made the most of your trip!! I went for a few hours and did not get one thing Sad I could have gotten a few base stuff but i was really hoping to find something that people stash and don't post on selling sites.. and a big fat nope... Mind you I was only looking for Hartline lol

RE: 8/3 What I brought home from The Nationals! … Think its my best single haul ever!
Should stopped by my booth man
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

That looks like it was fun! My favs are the Ricky Williams and the Tannehill.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Nice haul! Posts like this show me that The National is the place to find more cards our my pc's. I now more than ever want to make the trip.

John
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

I don't have words...you killed it! congrats!

im not even a saints fan, but that spectra brees/graham dual patch is beautiful

Nice pickups, especially the Gillislee cards.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

nice snags man. Gorgeous cards..
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

8/3 What I brought home from The Nationals! … Think its my best single haul ever!
WOW, nice haul for sure!!!! I'll take the Brady Quad off ur hands since you hate it so much. lol

Also love the Crown Manuel Auto, Brees/Graham Dual Patch and the Nike Swoosh!
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(08-04-2014, 02:49 PM)telattt Wrote: WOW, nice haul for sure!!!! I'll take the Brady Quad off ur hands since you hate it so much. lol

Also love the Crown Manuel Auto, Brees/Graham Dual Patch and the Nike Swoosh!
Thanks for all the compliments Smile also …. I don't hate the brady card that much…. just 25% of it….lol
(08-03-2014, 11:03 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Should stopped by my booth man
DOOOOHHHH!!! … Sorry…. got sooo wrapped up and over-whelmed …. i forgot to check out threads with boot numbers Sad …. where a bouts where ya located? I may have actually visited ya without knowing!
(08-03-2014, 10:43 PM)butterworth1326 Wrote: wow, you made the most of your trip!! I went for a few hours and did not get one thing Sad I could have gotten a few base stuff but i was really hoping to find something that people stash and don't post on selling sites.. and a big fat nope... Mind you I was only looking for Hartline lol
Really? … I saw a few nice Hartlines that I almost picked up.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's