`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Platinum Retail or Hobby?

Bowman Platinum Retail or Hobby?
Looking for some advice, what do you guys think. Pick up one hobby box of Platinum or 2-3 blasters and a couple rack packs?

RE: Bowman Platinum Retail or Hobby?
Well depends. Do you want the hits as in autos & auto/relic? If not then just test the waters with a couple blasters. If you want the hits then go for the hobby box as it guarantees autos & blasters don't. GL on your choice & post it for us!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

If you want the guaranteed hits do hobby. But early retail has been pretty kind, too. I'd go retail, but I also build the purple refractor set every year and also don't want to drive 90 minutes round trip to go to the LCS.
Kepler

I agree with Jared, If you want autos go Hobby. I am looking at 5 hanger packs and 3 blaster boxes I just picked up at Target. I'll be ripping these after dinner and will post my hits.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

I'll probably try a couple of blasters, I've had pretty good luck with BP retail in the past anyways. Thanks for the advice guys!

I tend to agree with everyone else. Hobby is probably the way to go. However I bought a blaster in 2011 and pulled a blue refractor Mike Trout auto so there are some good things that come out of retail