`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some (more) platinum blasters and hangers updated (redemption hit today!)

RE: Some (more) platinum blasters and hangers updated
I am really digging this product. I have purchased a few blasters and have gotten a green auto #/399 Buxton, Binford auto, Buxton top prospects die-cut 3/25, (2) Tanaka Bowman is Back, Tanaka and Abreu RCs, Bryant RC and die cuts as a few of the highlights. I'm hooked!
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

RE: Some (more) platinum blasters and hangers updated
(08-10-2014, 09:43 AM)baseballmason Wrote: I am really digging this product. I have purchased a few blasters and have gotten a green auto #/399 Buxton, Binford auto, Buxton top prospects die-cut 3/25, (2) Tanaka Bowman is Back, Tanaka and Abreu RCs, Bryant RC and die cuts as a few of the highlights. I'm hooked!
Agreed! Platinum is a great product .... You got some amazing hits already!
I just went to buy a blaster today and pulled this ....
I was pretty happy
[Image: null_zpsb2e00693.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Some (more) platinum blasters and hangers updated (redemption hit today!)
Streaky returned to you i see! Congrats!!!

I believe Streaky did fly south for the weekend. My car took a crap on me so I was unable to go anywhere Saturday or Sunday ... including the beer and beef store to stock up on his favorites.

Once I get my bankroll built back up after the Fuel Pump Fiasco of Aug. '14, I plan to lure him back. Hopefully by then all of these small-time breakers will stop pillaging all of the Targets around here.

Kepler

(08-11-2014, 08:54 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I believe Streaky did fly south for the weekend. My car took a crap on me so I was unable to go anywhere Saturday or Sunday ... including the beer and beef store to stock up on his favorites.
Once I get my bankroll built back up after the Fuel Pump Fiasco of Aug. '14, I plan to lure him back. Hopefully by then all of these small-time breakers will stop pillaging all of the Targets around here.
Sorry to hear about your misfortune with the car, and I was wondering why Streaky was still hanging out, but it makes perfect sense now. I hate cars ... Their repairs are always super-costly and that interferes with cards! I desperately need 2 new tires on one car ... but $300 on tires, or $300 on cards? I dunno, I'm always choosing the cards as long as the tires can still hold air Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-11-2014, 09:44 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Sorry to hear about your misfortune with the car, and I was wondering why Streaky was still hanging out, but it makes perfect sense now. I hate cars ... Their repairs are always super-costly and that interferes with cards! I desperately need 2 new tires on one car ... but $300 on tires, or $300 on cards? I dunno, I'm always choosing the cards as long as the tires can still hold air Smile
If that's all your tires cost consider yourself lucky