`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Panini gets NFL exclusive license

RE: Panini gets NFL exclusive license
(09-23-2014, 06:55 PM)micorps Wrote: This is horrible as Panini burnt me in the past to make me quit collecting. The concept of rewards points is just stupid. How about get the hits into the packs and follow through. Oh and they love sticker autos. Guess I will only be purchasing singles from feebay. bottom line, Panini is the type of company that will just kill the hobby.
They love sticker autos just like UD and Topps. Seriously, Topps has been putting out quality on card autos? UD lost their license because they owed everyone money and the NFL dumped them. Reward points should be an extra hit and not a substitute - but everyone complains about redemptions so this is a way for you to pick your own redemption.

The demand is crazy - would everyone want to wait until week 3 or 4 to get products so players will sign? No - everyone buys everything as soon as it's put on the shelves regardless of what it is. Sole reason Leaf kills it early on. (And they do a good job of getting player photos from the front where you don't notice logos missing.)

Point - UD: owed a huge debt... Topps: never really cared about FB. (Look at 2014 Topps Tribute BB as a comparison to anything Topps FB has put out).
I knew Topps was going to crap when they went with sticker autos on Topps Chrome and Finest - and started adding player worn jerseys as a chrome and finest hit.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

RE: Panini gets NFL exclusive license
You dont think Topps is a quality product? Maybe its not what it used to be but thats not what I am saying, I was highlighting why I prefer Topps as compared to Panini. Lets compare National Treasures to Five Star. Five Star is alot better product than National Treasures, at least there are no sticker autos. So lets take your statement that topps doesnt take FB seriously. What does that say for Panini? If you compare the high end products from both, five star is alot better product. Yes I would rather wait for on the card autos than to buy the crap sticker autos that cost hundreds and each box usually has one redemption in a box or every other box. Have fun pulling your fine Panini product, I will wait for the items in my PC on ebay if there is no topps to pull.

(09-23-2014, 09:07 PM)ugameck Wrote: They love sticker autos just like UD and Topps. Seriously, Topps has been putting out quality on card autos? UD lost their license because they owed everyone money and the NFL dumped them. Reward points should be an extra hit and not a substitute - but everyone complains about redemptions so this is a way for you to pick your own redemption.
The demand is crazy - would everyone want to wait until week 3 or 4 to get products so players will sign? No - everyone buys everything as soon as it's put on the shelves regardless of what it is. Sole reason Leaf kills it early on. (And they do a good job of getting player photos from the front where you don't notice logos missing.)

Point - UD: owed a huge debt... Topps: never really cared about FB. (Look at 2014 Topps Tribute BB as a comparison to anything Topps FB has put out).
I knew Topps was going to crap when they went with sticker autos on Topps Chrome and Finest - and started adding player worn jerseys as a chrome and finest hit.